Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
StressMonkey StressMonkey is offline

Default Page layout not correct

I have a document that when viewed on most computers it is correct. When it
is viewed on the computer of a new user, the layout is not correct.
Specifically 2 different lines wrap to the next line and they aren't
supposed to. This document is on the server so I know it is the same one
everyone is opening. I have no idea what to check. Any ideas?

Thanks.