Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert of Nottingham Robert of Nottingham is offline

Default How can I change my horizontal measurement units from "ch" to cm?

In Microsoft Word 2003 I have used Tools Options General to set my
measurement units to centimetres. This seems to be the case on the vertical
ruler.
On the horizontal ruler and on Format Tabs and Ormat Columns the unit shown
is "ch".
I dont know what this means, how it got there or how to change it to
centimetres.

Can you help me?