#1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ardell

Default Heading Styles - underline tabs

Using Word 2002 -

Is there a way to under the tab setting in a heading style? For example: 1. Agreement

I can underline the Number under Format... Numbering... Customize... Underline and I can underline the word Agreement, but we need the space between, where the tab lives, to also be underlined.

Thanks for you any help.
Ardell
  #2   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Default Heading Styles - underline tabs

Ardell,
The only way I know of is to choose Format - Numbering - customize - click on the more button - next to "number followed by" choose nothing instead of tab. That will give you 1.Agreement, if you put the cursor before the letter A and press CTRL tab you will get 1. Agreement.
That said maybe one of the Word experts here will know of a better way.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
"Ardell" schreef in bericht ...
Using Word 2002 -

Is there a way to under the tab setting in a heading style? For example: 1. Agreement

I can underline the Number under Format... Numbering... Customize... Underline and I can underline the word Agreement, but we need the space between, where the tab lives, to also be underlined.

Thanks for you any help.
Ardell