Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ardell

Default Heading Styles - underline tabs

Using Word 2002 -

Is there a way to under the tab setting in a heading style? For example: 1. Agreement

I can underline the Number under Format... Numbering... Customize... Underline and I can underline the word Agreement, but we need the space between, where the tab lives, to also be underlined.

Thanks for you any help.
Ardell
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Ardell,
The only way I know of is to choose Format - Numbering - customize - click on the more button - next to "number followed by" choose nothing instead of tab. That will give you 1.Agreement, if you put the cursor before the letter A and press CTRL tab you will get 1. Agreement.
That said maybe one of the Word experts here will know of a better way.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)