Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paultip paultip is offline

Default How do I prefix a bullet in word 2007

I am trying to prefix a numbered list with the letter 'Q' Q1, Q2, Q3, and
whilst it was very easy in 97 it appears to be very well hidden if it exists
in 2007. Like a different user said on a different thread '2007' appears
politically correct but is a sod to use!! please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can do this by defining a new number format (add a Q before the number
field in the number format box) or by defining a new multilevel list (similar
action as above).

PamC