Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Erich_von_Pica Erich_von_Pica is offline

Default How can I define text, and then repeat it using fields?

I have many sections in a document. At the beginning of each section there is
a title. This title is repeated on subsequent pages in a smaller format. I
would like to change the main title and have subsequent pages updated
automatically. I think FIELDS should be used but do not know how to. Any help?

Thank you
Erich
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Use the StyleRef field, referencing the Title Style. The field will then
find the nearest preceding occurrence of the Title Style and insert it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP