Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nic Nic is offline

Default Spacing issue that automatically formats

I am having an issue with Word. Whenver I type the first line is fine. When
I start to enter to line 2 it automatically brings line 2 to the middle of
the page. I do not know why this happens. I've tried to locate a switch
that was activated and I cannot find One. PLEASE HELP!
--
Nic

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nic Nic is offline

Awesome!!! That worked. You don't know how long I've been pulling at my
hair. THANK YOU!!
--
Nic