Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kim H Kim H is offline

Default Spacing before paragraph does not show up

I have a document that was created through a template. I set everything up
in Styles & Formatting. Now, when I right click on a style and go to modify,
the paragraph spacing says it is 6 pt before and 6 pt after, but the 6 pt
before does not show up. It works fine in the other documents in which I
used the same template. Can someone please help me?