Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Troy Eric Troy is offline

Default Word to PDF - size problem

I have Word X for Mac. When I convert it to a PDF file (from the print
function) the size balloons. The last time I did this the document was just
under 1 MB in Word, but went to 3.7 MB as a PDF. I produce an online
newsletter that is distributed by email, so it is important that the PDF
document be as small as possible. Any suggestions? The newsletter does
include photos, if that's important.