Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fredd Fredd is offline

Default Formating using fields

Hi,

Do anyone know how to convert a text in a field to normal text? I.e. so that
it no longer is in a field and each word can be subject to the review
functionality.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

CTRL+SHIFT+F9 with the field selected.

Fredd wrote:
Hi,

Do anyone know how to convert a text in a field to normal text? I.e.
so that it no longer is in a field and each word can be subject to
the review functionality.

Thanks

Merge Fields Re-formating into different sizes Kara Mailmerge 2 February 27th 08 10:50 AM
Formating fields JTEFUN Microsoft Word Help 0 July 11th 07 04:02 PM
Formating Date Fields LDanix Mailmerge 3 August 24th 06 06:16 PM
merge fields from excel are formating with too many decimal positi Roger Smith Mailmerge 3 January 27th 06 06:49 AM
Formating Text changes formating of entire document Ritesh Kumar Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 05 11:55 PM