Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karina Karina is offline

Default Footer

I have a word document that has headers and footers. The headers is printing
fine. The footer is printing 2-1/2 from the bottom of the page. I checked my
margins under page setup for document and headers and footers. Everything
looks fine.
Can anyone help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

You don't say what units so I don't know whether 2 1/2 of them are too big
or too small.

You can adjust it on the Page Setup Layout tab. There is a label "From
edge:" alongside two boxes specifying the distances, one for the header and
one for the footer.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Karina" wrote in message
I have a word document that has headers and footers. The headers is
printing
fine. The footer is printing 2-1/2 from the bottom of the page. I checked
my
margins under page setup for document and headers and footers. Everything
looks fine.
Can anyone help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karina Karina is offline

Hi Tony,

Units are in inches. I have adjusted the header footer on the layout tab.
They are both set at 1 inch from the edge. That doesn't seem to be fixing the
problem.

Thank you for your response. Any other suggestions.

"Karina" wrote in message
I have a word document that has headers and footers. The headers is
printing
fine. The footer is printing 2-1/2 from the bottom of the page. I checked
my
margins under page setup for document and headers and footers. Everything
looks fine.
Can anyone help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karina Karina is offline

Thought I would let you know I figured out the problem. I had the setting
Final showing markup set. Changed it to Final and everything moved into
place. So simple.

Thanks again.