Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Seeker Seeker is offline

Default how create a form in Word that I can then fill out with my comput

Want to create a check-the-box type form in Word that I can then fill out
right on my computer (I have a disability that prevents me from writing). Is
there any way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:57:00 -0700, seeker
wrote:

Want to create a check-the-box type form in Word that I can then fill out
right on my computer (I have a disability that prevents me from writing). Is
there any way to do this?

Have a look he

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"seeker" wrote in message
Want to create a check-the-box type form in Word that I can then fill out
right on my computer (I have a disability that prevents me from writing).
Is
there any way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"seeker" wrote in message
Want to create a check-the-box type form in Word that I can then fill out
right on my computer (I have a disability that prevents me from writing).
Is
there any way to do this?

Thank you! The article was perfect! The only trouble is, the step-by-step
instructions are rather lengthy and detailed and I wish I could copy and
print them to have handy as I try to create a form. This is not permitted.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Seeker Seeker is offline

wrote:

Want to create a check-the-box type form in Word that I can then fill out
right on my computer (I have a disability that prevents me from writing). Is
there any way to do this?

Have a look he

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com

Thank you! Very helpful. Just wish I could copy and print the step-by-step
instructions, but that is not permitted.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

wrote:

Want to create a check-the-box type form in Word that I can then
fill out right on my computer (I have a disability that prevents me
from writing). Is there any way to do this?

Have a look he

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com

Thank you! Very helpful. Just wish I could copy and print the
step-by-step instructions, but that is not permitted.

On the web page, click Dian Chapman's name to go to a page where you can
send her an email. She may be willing to supply a copy that you can print.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Seeker Seeker is offline

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

wrote:

Want to create a check-the-box type form in Word that I can then
fill out right on my computer (I have a disability that prevents me
from writing). Is there any way to do this?

Have a look he

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen
http://fenilsen.wordpress.com

Thank you! Very helpful. Just wish I could copy and print the
step-by-step instructions, but that is not permitted.

On the web page, click Dian Chapman's name to go to a page where you can
send her an email. She may be willing to supply a copy that you can print.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Thanks to everyone! Hooray! And making a paper copy was, in fact, as simple as using "FilePrint"!! Now to see if I can actually make it all work!