Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
misslinds misslinds is offline

Default Inserting Spreadsheets

When I try to insert an excel spreadsheet into my word document, only part of
the table is inserting. I have tried inserting it as an object and a 'paste
special' but it always cuts of the last few columns. Have tried resizing
the table so it is smaller but it still does it. Does anyone know why this
is happening?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Note that an inserted object cannot be larger than a page in the Word
document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP