Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Saki Saki is offline

Default Can pages be deleted from a PDF file saved in Word?

I have a 13 page PDF application that I completed and saved in Word. I would
like to replace the first four pages of the application with another four
pages of the same PDF application that has different information that was
completed in the empty fields. This file is also saved in Word. Can this be
done?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TedMi TedMi is offline

You can add and delete pages from a PDF with Adobe Acrobat, but not the Reader.
--
TedMi