Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] kdammers@hotmail.com is offline

Default editing some-one else's document

I want to know the hot-keys to use to edit a document so that the
edits are clearly visible. I have to use a Korean version of MSW, and
I don't know where to look for this command. Can some-one please tell
me the steps to set up a file copy that records all my changes in,
say, a different color?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP

Thank You for the quick and on-target answer. KD