Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Longster Longster is offline

Default how to fix corrupted files in word

I was using Word on my laptop running Windows Vista yesterday and saving
frequently. When I went to print the document went blank. Saved it again to
my flash drive and took it to another PC running XP. Now my text is all
characters no letters. Any suggestions on recovering the file would be
greatly appreciated.