Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default font for label of Comments balloons?

I'm working on a chapter (created in Spain) where when I insert a
Comment, the introduction ("Comment [PTD 3]:") is in Courier, which is
ugly and takes up even more space than usual. How can I fix this?
(It's not the "hidden" styles Comment Reference or Comment Subject.)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It worked! In Spain it was Lucida Grande 9. (Considering how big
Lucida is in general, how big must that look!). Times 9 was too big,
Times 8 is just right.

Thanks.