lemeva

Default Style List

Via the Formatting toobar, is it possible to limit the list of styles a user
sees? I'm creating a template and only want the users to have access to
specific, approved styles that I produce.

lemeva

Word 2002 SP2

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What version of Word?

"lemeva" wrote in message
Via the Formatting toobar, is it possible to limit the list of styles a

user
sees? I'm creating a template and only want the users to have access to
specific, approved styles that I produce.

In Word 2002, you can, through the Custom setting in the Styles and
Formatting task pane, control which styles will be visible. Word 2003 gives
you stronger controls by allowing you to protect documents to prevent use of
unauthorized styles.

"lemeva" wrote in message
Word 2002 SP2

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote: