dlb1228

Default review options

when using the review toolbar, i had a co-worker make some changes to my word
doc when i received the email back it asked me if i wanted to merge the
document and i said yes i have tried to get rid of the tracking changes
i change the review to final and they go away hit save and re-open the doc
but there still there how can i get rid of them
Jay Freedman

dlb1228 wrote:
when using the review toolbar, i had a co-worker make some changes to
my word doc when i received the email back it asked me if i wanted
to merge the document and i said yes i have tried to get rid of
the tracking changes i change the review to final and they go away
hit save and re-open the doc but there still there how can i get
rid of them

Changing the view to Final only hides the changes. To get rid of them, you
must either accept or reject the changes. There are buttons for that on the
same toolbar. Also, if you click the down arrow next to the button, a little
menu lets you accept or reject all the changes at once.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman