Rockinone

Default Tab problems

Why is my tab button throwing me to whatever else i have open instead of
tabbing to the place I have designated? If I don't have another program open
it tabs to the top of the page then back to where I was again? It was
working fine then this started happening last night.

alfie

I am also having a TAB issue. When in word i am trying to do a document with
bullet points. On previous documents it has not been a problem but now i
cannot enter for a new line with a bullet and then tab for a indented,
different bullet type. I also cannot shifttab to go back on my tabs.
All my other tab and shift functions appear to be fine.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

"Rockinone" wrote:

Why is my tab button throwing me to whatever else i have open instead of
tabbing to the place I have designated? If I don't have another program open
it tabs to the top of the page then back to where I was again? It was
working fine then this started happening last night.

ricky

Go To Tools, Autocorrect | AutoFormat As You Type | check the "Set left- and
first-indent
with tabs and backspaces" box | OK.

Problem solved.