Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Renee [MSFT] Renee [MSFT] is offline

Default quick access toolbar in Word 2007

Right-click on the QAT and choose Customize...
In the top dropdown on the left, there should be a Macros category. Select
that and then Add your macro to the QAT. You can click the Modify button
to assign an icon or tooltip.
This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

"Jackie D" wrote:

How do I place a macro button that I created in Word 2003 on to the Quick
Access Toolbar in Word 2007? At the moment it is appearing on the ribbon
under Addins/Toolbar Commands. But I need to be able to see it at all times.

Thanks

--
Jackie D