Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LKozbelt LKozbelt is offline

Default Can last row of table repeat on multiple pages, like heading row?

I have a table the continues for multiple pages. I would like for the heading
row to repeat, but is there a way to make the last row repeat as well? In
this case, it is the "key" to the table, and the client would like it to
appear at the bottom of every page, not just at the very end of the table.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default Can last row of table repeat on multiple pages, like heading r

Recently, I came across this article that explains a workaround:
http://wordtips.vitalnews.com/Pages/...le_Footer.html

It is definitely not as easy as turning on heading rows! However, it may be
worth giving the workaround a try.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg