Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ed from AZ Ed from AZ is offline

Default Can I insert a page break in one row covering several pages?

I have a Word 2007 doc which is set up as a form. One of the table
cells - a single row spanning the entire wiodth of the table - holds
the bulk of the information. It is expected that this row will break
across as many pages as required to contain all the info.

To keep things like lists and such together, I would like to introduce
a break of some kind to force a block of text to begin on the next
page. I can push it down by inserting blank paragraphs, but inserting
a page break doesn't seem to work.

Is there a "next page" break that works inside a table cell?

Ed
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You can apply "Page break before" formatting to a table row (that is, to the
paragraphs in that row), but I don't think it will work for just part of the
paragraphs in a row, and unfortunately "Keep with next" also operates only
between rows and "Keep lines together" not at all once you've given Word
permission to break the row.