Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
HisNameForever HisNameForever is offline

Default remove carriage returns in a document?

How can I quickly remove carriage returns in a previously formatted document
or text when copied from an email where the carriage returns were forced or
entered by another person? Clear Formatting only removes the font and the
margins if someone previously had smaller margins and it word-wrapped.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/CleanWebText.htm.