Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruncem Bruncem is offline

Default How to Increase font size of screen tips in Word

I am instructing poorly sighted new Word user and wish to increase the fint
size of screen tips using Word
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 19:12:02 -0700, Bruncem
wrote:

I am instructing poorly sighted new Word user and wish to increase the fint
size of screen tips using Word

You can't increase them just for Word, but you can increase them for
all of Windows.

Go to Start menu Settings Control Panel Display. On the
Appearance tab, click the Advanced button. In the next dialog, set the
Item dropdown to "ToolTip". Set the size (and the font and the
foreground and background colors, if desired) and click OK in both
dialogs.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruncem Bruncem is offline

Many Thanks Jay. It worked Just fine. Will make an old man very happy.
bruncem
Sydney Australia