VeeCee VeeCee is offline
Junior Member

Default Delete Paragraph

I use Word 2010. Some documents come formatted as a table with rows and columns. Each line of a paragraph sits in a row. A paragraph with 5 lines occupies 5 rows of the table. Some of the paragraphs are repeated in the document. I like to remove ALL the paragraphs in the table starting and ending with a particular word or character. I found a macro to do it AFTER converting the table to text. I do not want to do it as it messes up the formatting.
Any help appreciated. Thank you.