Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
GenesisBlade

Default refreshing / updating fields

I have created a form, with numerous fields that are set to autopopulate a
grid at the end. The functionality works, but I need the form to update as it
goes, rather than only be triggered when i print it.

Any trick will do.

I've got as far as adding the 'update fields' icon to the menu bars at the
top (customise menu) and then can select all (ctrl-A) and press the button
and hey presto... but that will be too technical for my users... can i set a
macro to a key, to activate the 'update fields' option? If so, how?!

Many thanks, in advance