Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jendolyn Jendolyn is offline

Default How do I scan multiple pages to be emailed?

I want to scan multiple pages and send by email
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

First, are you aware that scanning produces *pictures* of the documents
unless you have Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software?

Second, it's usually a feature of the scanning software that allows for
scanning multiple pages per file. Check to see what type of capability your
scanner software provides & take it from there. You can then send the
resulting file(s) as attachment(s) to email messages. Either way, there's no
need to involve Word at all.

Although you can scan directly into Word you'll have to scan each page as a
separate image stored in a Word document if you do. If you have OCR
capability you'll most likely have to scan & save in some compatible text
format (again, depends on software capability) then open in Word if you need
to do any editing or formatting.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac