bergamo

Default typing multiple lines in a word form

[excuse my bad English]
I have prepared a word form (I hope the name is right; it should
correspond to the Italian term "modulo"). Now, I have realized that
when filling a field the user can use [carriage return] and this
yields a multiple lines field.
So, when I save only the data form to import data in Excel or Access,
I do not have a simple record on only one line, but on several lines,
so preventing an easy import operation.
How can I solve this problem?
Stefan Blom

I believe the following article could be helpful (although it was
written for Word 97):

WD97: How to Code the ENTER Key to Move to Next Field in Protected
Form

Stefan Blom