Sia

Default Make changes to type size when setting up labels

I have printed up address labels for recipients on Avery 8660. I want to make
return address labels on Avery 8667. I need to change the size of the type.
I've tried all the toolbars on top but they don't affect the typing for the
return address label.
Graham Mayor

Labels are simply tables and any text in a table can be edited like any
other.
Either right click in the label wizard window, or create a new document from
the label wizard and edit it directly.