Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roger Thompson Roger Thompson is offline

Default How to draw a line in a text box

I have created a text box that contains two lines of text, I want to draw a
line using autoshapes in between the two lines of text. When I try to do
this, I drag the line from the start point to the end point and two small
squares appear to donte the start and finish of the line but when I press
enter the two squares disappear and no line is drawn. Can anyone suggest a
solution please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you perhaps remove the line from your text box and then change the
AutoShape defaults? If so, your default line now has no color. Or it could
be that your text box has white fill and the line has been drawn behind it?