Josh

Default Format Issue?

I was using the copy/paste function and all of a sudden the format for the
document changed. Evertime I hit enter, a paragraph symbol appears and all my
words are spaced by a dot. No clue how to clear it...
antonia

"Josh" wrote:

I was using the copy/paste function and all of a sudden the format for the
document changed. Evertime I hit enter, a paragraph symbol appears and all my
words are spaced by a dot. No clue how to clear it...

Treesy

Hit Ctrl-Shift-8

"Josh" wrote:

I was using the copy/paste function and all of a sudden the format for the
document changed. Evertime I hit enter, a paragraph symbol appears and all my
words are spaced by a dot. No clue how to clear it...

antonia

Hi Josh!

Not really a disaster. For some reason the "show/hide formatting" option has
been activatet. Go to "tools" menu, choose "options", choose "view" and in
the format categori uncheck the "show all".
Good luck!