Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nancy Carol Nancy Carol is offline

Default MailMerge from Access

I have office 2002 installed.

I have created a form letter. I want to merge it with a student query in an
Access Database. When I go to get the data and try to open the Database,
nothing happens. I just go right back to the selection Menu with the Get
Data Button highlighted, but no merge button highlighted. It never lets me
select and data from the database.

Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Thanks in Advance

Nancy Carol

mailmerge or access for this? HwyRogue Mailmerge 1 April 2nd 08 08:48 AM
mailmerge with access Nathan Franklin Mailmerge 1 January 23rd 07 09:26 AM
Mailmerge and Access Steve P. Mailmerge 2 May 25th 06 05:02 PM
Mailmerge from Access Steve Mailmerge 4 March 7th 06 10:07 PM
Mailmerge and Access Shep99 Mailmerge 2 December 30th 05 11:06 AM