Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maria Maria is offline

Default Webpages in Word

Can anyone give me tips about creating/maintaining webpages in Microsoft word?

My firm just asked me to maintain and update their new site. Any
advice/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Don't do it! Word is poor at creating web sites. Get the company to buy a
copy of (say) FrontPage which will make your task a whole lot easier.

Maria wrote:
Can anyone give me tips about creating/maintaining webpages in
Microsoft word?

My firm just asked me to maintain and update their new site. Any
advice/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maria Maria is offline

Honestly, I really don't have a choice. I have been actually trying to get
them to buy it but my manager is resisting.

If anyone can give some tips/advice that would be great.

Thanks