Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Default envelope address printing error

I am using Word 2007 with Vista. Recently I have run into a problem printing
envelopes. Either the return address or the to address will not print on the
envelope unless I go in and manually adjust the margins. It happens on all
sizes of envelopes. It looks right before I print it and it is not printer
specific. Is there a file that might have become corrupted and where do I
find a replacement?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The issue is probably an orientation issue similar to that covered at
http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm Does the macro on that
page fix it?

Mark wrote:
I am using Word 2007 with Vista. Recently I have run into a problem
printing envelopes. Either the return address or the to address will
not print on the envelope unless I go in and manually adjust the
margins. It happens on all sizes of envelopes. It looks right
before I print it and it is not printer specific. Is there a file
that might have become corrupted and where do I find a replacement?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

The issue is probably an orientation issue similar to that covered at
http://www.gmayor.com/epson_envelope_orientation.htm Does the macro on that
page fix it?

-- I will give it a try but I only use HP lasers.

Mark wrote:
I am using Word 2007 with Vista. Recently I have run into a problem
printing envelopes. Either the return address or the to address will
not print on the envelope unless I go in and manually adjust the
margins. It happens on all sizes of envelopes. It looks right
before I print it and it is not printer specific. Is there a file
that might have become corrupted and where do I find a replacement?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Mark wrote:
-- I will give it a try but I only use HP lasers.

The make of printer shouldn't matter, it is the principle involved that is
at issue. Epson was used as an example as it was prone to this sort of
problem.