How do I change the default number of documents shown on the File.

Old December 28th 04, 03:03 AM
Joe Heyman

Default How do I change the default number of documents shown on the File.

When I click File, it shows four previous documents. I would like to show
ten previous documents. How do I change this?
Old December 28th 04, 03:09 AM
garfield-n-odie

You can have up to nine previous documents listed. In Word, click on Tools |
Options | General | Recently used file list: 9 | OK.