reset a password in word 2000

Old October 19th 05, 08:04 AM
reset password in word 2000 help

Default reset a password in word 2000

I forgot a password for one particular word 2000 file I protected. I need to
view it but I can't remember what it is. I think that word is saying it
s wrong when in fact it is correct. I always come up with a password that is
directly linked to the title and I use the same system to configure the
password. But anyway, whether it's my fault or not, I need to get into this
file.
Old October 19th 05, 08:56 AM
Graham Mayor

There is no way you will get into that file without the password. There are
password crackers available if you have the time and money, but you must use
them at your own risk.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com