Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susie Justice Susie Justice is offline

Default put in new black ink and now black won't print

why won't my printer print? I have put in a new black cartridge and my color
one is full (new a week ago) and now black won't print! help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Is there a reason you have asked in a Word forum? Is it only Word it doesn't
print from?

--
Enjoy,
Tony