Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default cannot copy deleted text in tracked changes

Because the text has been deleted.

Undelete it for the moment by selecting it, click Reject Change, copy
it, and delete it again.

On Jun 16, 9:27*pm, Nickred001
wrote:
If I delete some text in tracked changes and I decide that these words might
be useful elsewhere, why won't Word 2007 allow me to copy and paste them. *It
simply gives a pop-up saying the text is marked as deleted and does not
change the clipboard.

This restriction seems silly

Regards

Nick