Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anon_private anon_private is offline

Default Word 2002 under vista 32 bit

Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Also see whether you have Track Chagnes turned on, which could cause Word to
leave space on the right side for balloons, even if there are no changes.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html

wrote:
Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks

Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

wrote:
Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks

Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP * * * *FAQ:http://word.mvps.org

Thanks for responding.

Still no luck.

Zoon keeps defaulting to %48. When I set it to %100 is still makes no
difference.

TRK is turned off.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anon_private anon_private is offline

wrote:
Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks

Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP * * * *FAQ:http://word.mvps.org

Thanks for responding.

Still no luck.

Zoon keeps defaulting to %48. When I set it to %100 is still makes no
difference.

TRK is turned off.

A- Hide quoted text -

I seem to have solved the problem.

I noticed in the toolbar a box that was not showing %100.

On adjusting this I now have a correct screen display.

I am still not sure why Zoom did not work?

Best wishes.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

wrote:
Hi,

For some reason when starting Word I am getting very small print and
the document spans only half the page.

Can some one advise

Thanks- Hide quoted text -

I don't understand your point
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You reported that your decreased size was seen on screen. When you
have Track Changes with balloons turned on, you do not see a smaller
size on screen (though you will probably need to widen the window to
see the full text and comment balloons) -- but when you print out a
document with balloons enabled, Word fits them onto the page by
shrinking the image so its full width is printed.