Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrea

Default Default to No Superscript for ordinal numbers (e.g. 12th, 2nd, etc

I got a new computer. I couldn't transfer my old Word defaults to it. I
can't find help with Office Assistant to turn off the superscript (e.g. "nd"
in 2nd, etc) forever. I don't want to have to "select", "format", "uncheck
superscript" every time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | AutoCorrect Options | AutoFormat as you Type and deselect Ordinals
with superscript.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Andrea" wrote:

I got a new computer. I couldn't transfer my old Word defaults to it. I
can't find help with Office Assistant to turn off the superscript (e.g. "nd"
in 2nd, etc) forever. I don't want to have to "select", "format", "uncheck
superscript" every time.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrea

Default Default to No Superscript for ordinal numbers (e.g. 12th, 2nd,

Thank you much. It works (of course)
Andrea