Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nana

Default Vertical and horzizontal scroll bars not showing

All of a sudden my vertical and horizontal scroll bars are missing from Word.
I've used WORD for years and never had this happen. The boxes are check in
- Tools - Options - Show section. I just noticed that my Normal View is no
longer at the bottom of the screen - perhaps the is the problem and if so,
where do I fix that?Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Hi Nana,

Have you also checked the boxes Tools | Options... | tab View | Horizontal
scroll bar and ...Vertical scroll bar? I guess you have, but I can't be sure
of course.

If so, perhaps Help | Detect and repair... can be of some use. In that case
it looks like something somewhere in Word has fallen down. With Help | Detect
and repair... you can get it back on its feet.

Success,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"Nana" wrote:

All of a sudden my vertical and horizontal scroll bars are missing from Word.
I've used WORD for years and never had this happen. The boxes are check in
- Tools - Options - Show section. I just noticed that my Normal View is no
longer at the bottom of the screen - perhaps the is the problem and if so,
where do I fix that?Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | Options | View | White Space Between Pages
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP