Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GTDW

Default Can't scroll main document, but can scroll everything else

I've just installed the Office 2007 beta and was immediately surprised when I
couldn't scroll a word document. I'm in the Print Layout view, and when I
scroll down, to get to lower in the page, or even the next page, nothing
happens. However, I can scroll quite fine in popup dialog boxes, the font
list, the zoom control, etc. etc. No problems with scrolling in all of my
normal programs.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

If you want to experiment with beta versions of software, you take the bugs
in your stride. Otherwise go back to a released version.

"GTDW" wrote in message
I've just installed the Office 2007 beta and was immediately surprised
when I
couldn't scroll a word document. I'm in the Print Layout view, and when I
scroll down, to get to lower in the page, or even the next page, nothing
happens. However, I can scroll quite fine in popup dialog boxes, the font
list, the zoom control, etc. etc. No problems with scrolling in all of my
normal programs.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GTDW

I'm more interested in finding out if this is a problem experienced by anyone
else - there's been nothing online that indicates such a "bug". Bugs I can
handle - basic functionality being completely missing - that's a different
story.