Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vee vee is offline

Default Document list in Word is Z-A. How do I put it back to A-Z?

When I looked for my document in the Microsoft Word list it used to be Folder
first then file in alpha order. Now it's just the opposite. I have to go to
the bottom to get my often used files. What happened and how to I put it
back the way it was?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard in AZ Richard in AZ is offline

You don't say what version of Windows you use.
But if you have XP go to the folder that has your files and click on the VIEW menu.
Then choose "arrange icon by" and choose "name".
Each time you do this it reverses the order. Just do it as often as required to get the order you
want.
I don't have my Vista machine close so I can't check it, but I assume it has a similar function.

news