Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Meggy

Default Plain White Label for Avery J8165 x 8

Hi, I am seeking a template for a plain white label using Avery J8165 x 8
Labels.

Can anyone help. Please.

Just want to do my Mums Christmas Card addresses for her.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On the Tools menu select Envelopes and Labels (in Word 2002 and 2003, it's
Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels). On the Labels tab,
click Options. Select "Avery A4 and A5 sizes" under "Label products," then
scroll down to "J8165 - Parcel" under "Product number." Click OK, then New
Document. This will give you a sheet of labels. They're formatted as a
table, so be sure you have table gridlines displayed (Table | Show
Gridlines) so you can see the label boundaries.

If you have a lot of labels to do (more than one sheet), which is likely,
you'll want to use a mail merge. See these articles:

How to create a Mail merge
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm

Creating a mail merge Data Source
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...DataSource.htm