Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
noname

Default inserting a index

I need to insert an index at the end of a document, ie after endnotes. Word
wont let me do this after the endnotes, I can do it before but not after.
I am also unable to insert a page/section break after the endnotes.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

For the way to set this up, see #6, "Text After Endnotes" he
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/footnotefaq.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/