Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham

Default Margins problem in landscape

I'm trying to print a greeting on the left hand side of a landscape format
card some 33cm X 9cm, which is to be folded in half to form a greeting card.
All the text is laid out as I want, single column, with a L/H margin of
2.5cm and R/H margin of 19cm. All my text and layout is exactly as I want it
in both 'Normal View' & 'Print Layout View'. However when I go to 'Print
Preview' the page is blank.
In 'Page Set Up' the system tells me I am trying to Print outside the
printable area, and re-sets the L/H margin to 15cm. It makes no difference
whether I choose 'ignore' . The page prints out blank. Why can't I see/print
what I want ? How do I correct it ? Help, Please? Word 2000, Windows ME. Many
Thanks