ramesh

Default how to enable menu bar in word2000

hello this is ramesh
i am using word 2000. suddenly my menu is disappers from the screen
can any one help me how to get back ie visble it

bye
Deeptha

Ramesh,

Go to View - Toolbars - Customise.
In the first tab(Toolbars) select all the items you would like to be visible
and click OK.

I guess this would help.