nrw53

Default Modify check box

Need to modify check box from "X" (on Form toolbar) to "€¢" or some other
symbol. This seems like it would be relatively simple, but I have found no
solutions. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

NRW
Jay Freedman

nrw53 wrote:
Need to modify check box from "X" (on Form toolbar) to "." or some
other symbol. This seems like it would be relatively simple, but I
have found no solutions. Any ideas would be most appreciated.

NRW

It's not only not simple, it's impossible with the Form toolbar control.

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/add_check_boxes.htm for a method that will let
you use any character you can find in the Insert Symbol dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman