Papa Gard

Default making postcards with Avery 3381 card stock

I used to use Broderbunds Announcements software to produce postcards, but it
doensn't work anymore for some reason; so I wondered if I could use Word to
do the job ?
DSG

Word has these sizes in Avery templates, but you can find other types under
"Label Products" when you go into Tools envelopes and labels and ask for
Label Options.

3263 - 4.25" high and 5.5" wide
3611 - 4" high and 6" wide
5389 - 4" high and 6" wide
8387 - 4.25" high and 5.5" wide
8389 - 4" high and 6" wide
At one time the difference in the large number and the small number was:
smaller number = a few sheets
larger number = more sheets in a package.
Some of these are run on portrait orientation, but at least one of them runs
on landscape (all 8.5 x 11")
Darlene