Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matley Matley is offline

Default Can't add references. Why is it greyed out??

When I click the References ribbon, click Insert Citation, I see that the
options to choose 'Add New Source...' and 'Add New Placeholder' are greyed
out. I can see Search Libraries but that's not use to me.

What's wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matley Matley is offline

Anyone?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Malchai Malchai is offline

wonderful. I finally find someone else with the same problem and there is no
answer. Does anyone else find it to be a load of crap that you actually buy
microsot products and then they make you pay to talk to them?

Anyone?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You might find more help if you posted in the
microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs newsgroup. Many of the experts
with specialized knowledge don't subscribe to .word.docmanagement now that
it has been tagged "General Questions" and has such high traffic, primarily
from users who would be better off posting in .word.newusers.

"Malchai" wrote in message
wonderful. I finally find someone else with the same problem and there is

no
answer. Does anyone else find it to be a load of crap that you actually

buy
microsot products and then they make you pay to talk to them?

"Matley" wrote:

Anyone?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CowboyJMB CowboyJMB is offline

I have this exact same problem, and it's driving me crazy! Why is it doing
this? Why are there no answers?

"Matley" wrote:

When I click the References ribbon, click Insert Citation, I see that the
options to choose 'Add New Source...' and 'Add New Placeholder' are greyed
out. I can see Search Libraries but that's not use to me.

What's wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CowboyJMB CowboyJMB is offline

Yes, I really think it stinks you have to pay $99 PER EMAIL QUESTION! I mean
come on, we pay through the nose just to get this software, you think they
could cut some slack SOMEWHERE.

"Malchai" wrote:

wonderful. I finally find someone else with the same problem and there is no
answer. Does anyone else find it to be a load of crap that you actually buy
microsot products and then they make you pay to talk to them?

Anyone?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No one is making you pay to post here, and eventually you will get a reply,
though it may not be until Monday when people are back at work, since many
of the regular posters do post from work. Or it may not be until it's
daytime where they live (it's the middle of the night in some places and
Sunday in others).

"Malchai" wrote:

wonderful. I finally find someone else with the same problem and there

is no
answer. Does anyone else find it to be a load of crap that you actually

buy
microsot products and then they make you pay to talk to them?

"Matley" wrote:

Anyone?